ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 354 — Urban Mobility
2nd Quarter 2012 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 354
by Hubert Peigné
- What's new ? Kick-off meetings of PIARC Technical Committees (2012-2015 cycle); PIARC Executive Committee in Iceland ; Welcome
- Update : Québec 511. Road information is for cyclists, too! - Marc Panneton
Forum for PIARC national committees
Spotlight on young professionals
Adam Klos (Poland)
- Introductory article - Towards alternatives in urban mobility - Kurt Vandender
- Increasing mobility through sustainable transport in the United States - Trent Lethco, Carla Jaynes, Yennga Khuong, Vincent Riscica
- Mobility Management: A potentiel solution to urban traffic congestion - Muriel Mariotto, Roberto De Tommasi
- Safe cycling in the Netherlands - Fred Wegman and Atze Dijkstra
- Promotion measures for use of public transport in Osaka City - Satoshi Araki
- The Madrid HOV-BUS System in the A-6 corridor - Soledad Pérez-Galdós
- Moving towards efficient urban and regional public transit networks, with intermodality connections - Claude Soulas
- BeMobility: Integrated eCarsharing in Berlin - Benno Bock, Frank Wolter, Christian Scherf
- A smarter way to carshare: The experience in Austin, Texas - Steve Grassfield, Katie Stafford
Pan American Highway: Roads and Politics - Bruce E. Seely
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (USA), Takahisa Fukushima (Japan), Leanne Grant (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Anita Curnow (VicRoads - Australia), Hubert Peigné (France), Cecilia Olague (Mexico)
Printing: IMB (France); Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year) : 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.