World Road Congresses
Proceedings of World Congresses
7th World Road Congress - Munich 1934 - Proceedings of the Congress
- Introduction (p. 5)
- Local Organizing Committee (p. 13)
- Programme of Work and List of Reporters (p. 19)
- Programme of the Congress: Arrangement of Sittings, Receptions and Excursions (p. 42)
- General Board and Sectional Committees (p. 4I)
- Minutes of the First Plenary-Sitting.
- First plenary Session: Monday 3rd September 1934 in Munich (p. 49)
- Minutes of the Sectional Sittings.
- I. SECTION. Construction and Maintenance (p. 95)
- 1st Sitting - Tuesday, 4th September. 1st and 2nd Question (p. 97)
- 2nd Sitting - Wednesday, 3th September. 3rd Question (p. 145)
- II. SECTION. Traffic Use and Administration.
- 1st Sitting - Tuesday, 4th September. 4th and 5th Question (p. 159)
- 2nd Sitting. Wednesday, 5th September. 6th Question (p. 190)
- Minutes of Second Plenary Sitting.
- Plenary Session for passing upon Conclusions: Saturday, 8th September in Munich (p. 213)
- Conclusions adopted by the Congress (p. 228)
- Special Resolutions adopted by the Congress (p. 247)
- Minutes of Closing Plenary Sitting.
- Plenary Sitting for closing the Congress, Wednesday, 19th September in Berlin (p. 249)
- Receptions and Excursions in Munich and Surroundings.
- Monday, 3rd Sept. Reception by the City of Munich....... (p. 285)
- Tuesday, 4th Sept. Reception by the Reich Stadtholder in Bavaria and the General Inspector for German Roads..... (p. 285)
- Wednesday, 5th Sept. Reception by the Bavarian Minister President (p. 286)
- Thursday, 6th Sept. Inspection of Munich Frontier section of German Motor Road (p. 287)
- Friday, 7th Sept.
- a) Day Excursion to Garmisch-Partenkirchen with inspections (p. 289)
- b) Visit to Party Congress 1934 of the National Socialist German Workers Party at Nuremberg (p. 291)
- Receptions and Inspections in Berlin.
- Tuesday, 18th Sept. Reception by the Chief Burgomaster of Berlin (p. 293)
- Wednesday, 19th Sept. Inspection of "Avus" Motor Road (p. 293)
- Reception by the Reichminister for People's Enlightenment and Propaganda (p. 294)
- Opening of the International Road Construction Exhibition, Munich 1934. Monday 3rd September (p. 295)
- The Road Exhibition, Munich, 1934 and International Road Construction Exhibition Munich 1934 (p. 296)
- Tours of Inspection in connection with Congress.
- Tour I. Munich, Upper Palatine, Thuringia, East Prussia, Berlin (p. 305)
- Tour II. Munich, Neckar Highlands, Middle Rhine, Rhenish Industrial Area, North Sea and Baltic Ports, Berlin (p. 307)
- Tour III. Munich, Saxony, Silesia, Baltic Coast, Berlin (p. 308)
- Tour IV. Munich, Franconia, Thuringia, Weserbergland, Berlin (p. 310)
- Tour V. Munich, Lake Constance, Black Forest, Frankfort on Main, Thuringia, Berlin (p. 313)
- Trip in the Airship Count Zeppelin (p. 314)
- The 25th Anniversary of the Permanent International Association of Road Congresses (p. 317)
- Session of the Permanent International Commission (p. 320)
- Regulations of the Permanent International Association of Road Congresses (p. 323)
- List of Members of the Permanent International Commission (p. 336)
- List of Government Delegates (p. 347)
- List of Bodies affiliated to the Permanent International Association of Road Congresses (p. 361)
- List of permanent members (p. 391)
- List of temporary members (p. 463)