Proceedings of World Road Congresses
The World Road Association organizes the World Road Congresses every four yearssince 1908.
These Congresses generate many documents which are published in the proceedings of the Congresses:
- National reports are prepared by member countries and contain responses to questions put forward by Coordinators of the World Road Association's Strategic Themes;
- The World Road Association's Technical Committees each prepare an Introductory Report for their Congress session and an Activity Report which covers their achievements during the four year work cycle;
- Individual Papers prepared by academics and practitioners across the world in response to the Congress Call for Papers;
- Other documents including the General Report and the Conclusions of the Congress.
The proceedings of the congresses from 1908 till 1999 have been digitized and their content is available from the Association web-site.
The proceedings of the 1999 World Road Congress in Kuala Lumpur will be made available later.
The proceedings of the following congresses are available as CD-Rom at the General Secretariat of the Association:
- Proceedings of the XXVth World Road Congress - Seoul (2015)
- Proceedings of the XXIVth World Road Congress - Mexico (2011)
- Proceedings of the XXIIIth World Road Congress - Paris (2007)
- Proceedings of the XXIIth World Road Congress - Durban (2003)
- Proceedings of the XXIst World Road Congress - Kuala Lumpur (1999)