A Fact Finding Review of Performance Specifications in 2002
This document is an awareness-raising review of the current state of the art for performance specifications.
It provides insight into three important areas of performance specification and presents the responses to an international questionnaire on the subject. The three important areas of discussion are
- appropriate definition;
- initial and whole life cost implications, and
- the use of warranty periods in the procurement contract.
- Date: 2003
- Author(s): Comité technique 7/8 Chaussées routières Technical Committee 7/8 Road Pavements
- Domain(s): Road Assets Management / Road Pavements
- Type: Bilingual English-French, published in 2003
- PIARC Ref.: 78.01.BEN
- ISBN: 2-84060-152-4
- Number of pages: 48