Contribution to the improvement of the general guidelines for the development, construction / reconstruction, rehabilitation and maintenance of the Trans-African Highway network - (Annex II) (only in French)
This report is a review, for the purpose of improvement, of Annex II entitled "General Guidelines for the Planning, Construction/Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of the Transfrician Highway Network" of the African Union Intergovernmental Agreement for the Harmonization of Norms and Standards on the Trans-African Highway Network.
To this end, the following specific objectives have been set:
- Examine the conformity of the standards contained in the document in comparison with the different standards practiced in the various regions of the continent;
- Conduct discussions on the standards set out in the document;
- Make proposals for improvements, with reasons, if necessary;
- Produce a document to be submitted to the African Union Commission;
- Propose a mechanism for its dissemination and appropriation by the structures in charge of road infrastructure in the Member States of the Union.
- Date : 2019
- Author(s) : Groupe de travail AGEPAR AIPCR Working Group PIARC AGEPAR
- Domain(s) : Rural Roads / Road Pavements / Road Earthworks
- PIARC Ref. : 2019R06EN