Evaluating the performance of automated pavement cracking measurement equipment
Crack type, severity and extent are among the most important data of a pavement management system.
This report prepared by Technical Committee 4.2 Road/Vehicle Interactions of the World Road Association presents:
- A series of objective rules to measure and classify cracks in order to improve the reproducibility of the cracks measurements;
- Three methods of evaluation of the reliability of automated crack measuring equipment : one test at « research » level, one test at « project » level and one test at « network » level.
- Date: 2012
- Author(s): Comité technique 4.2 Interaction route/véhicule / Technical Committee 4.2 Road/Vehicle Interaction
- Domain(s): Road Pavements
- Type: Technical report 2012R10EN
- PIARC Ref.: 2012R10EN
- ISBN: 2-84060-251-2
- Number of pages: 28