ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 391 — Autonomous Vehicles
4th Quarter 2021 / December
Contents of the issue N° 391 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- France - Road Resilience, a Key for the Climate and Energy Challenges of Sustainable Development
- France - Canada - Transformative Human Resource Management Practices in the Road and Transportation Sector
Spotlight on young professionals -Giulia Cibrario (Italy)
Forum for a National Committee
CEDR launches new strategy on road safety – towards the Vision Zero
- Smart Roads Classification - Alfredo García, F. Javier Camacho-Torregrosa, David Llopis-Castelló and Jose F. Monserrat
- Future Forward: Smart Highways as a Functional Class - Steven P. Latoski
- The Road of the Future: Green, Digital, Resilient - Domenico Crocco
- Security Vulnerabilities and Threats Related to CAV Deployment - Abdelmename Hedhli, Dominique Gruyer and Leo Mendiboure
- Digital Transport Infrastructure Interactions with Automated Vehicles - Martin Böhm and Tomislav Pilic
- Automated Driving Vehicle and Intelligent Highway in China - Jian Gao, Xianghui Song and Yanqing Cen
- Automated Vehicles - Challenges and Opportunities for Road Operators and Road Authorities - Ana Luz Jiménez
Log in before downloading documents!
56 pages, English, number of subscribers: around 2,250 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France)
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.