ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 390 — Road Resilience
3rd Quarter 2021 / September
Contents of the issue N° 390 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Young Tae Kim
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Japan - Pavement Condition Rating Driven by Artificial Intelligence
Spotlight on young professionals - Kasper Trier Jørgensen (Denmark)
Forum for a National Committee
UK Roads Sector Addresses Global Challenges
- Covid-19 and PIARC: a Pool of Shared Experience - Patrick Malléjacq and Christos Xenophontos
- Disrupting the Disruptors: The Impact of Covid-19 on Emerging Transport Technologies and Service Models - Jonathan Spear and Christos Xenophontos
- Impact of the Pandemic on Disaster Management - Marcelo Medina
- Disaster Management of Road Sector During Pandemic: Lessons Learned from Indonesia for Better Future - Herry Vaza
- Economic Effects of Covid-19 on the Road Sector: a Puzzling Picture - Fabio Pasquali
- Impact of Covid-19 on Road Authorities in Low and Middle Income Countries: Case of Uganda National Roads Authority - Mark Henry Rubarenzya
- Covid-19 Phase 1+: Urban Mobility Beyond Public Mass Transport - Tommaso Bonino and Andrea Simone
- Road Works, an Opportunity to Create the Future While Improving the Present - José Manuel Blanco Segarra
- Impact of Covid-19 Crisis on Mobility and Highlights on the Place of Transport and Road Infrastructure in the European Recovery Strategy - Simon Gianordoli
Log in before downloading documents!
60 pages, English, number of subscribers: around 2,250 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France)
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.