ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 389 — Road Resilience
2nd Quarter 2021 / June
Contents of the issue N° 389 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Tunisia: International Seminar on Road Safety in Low to Middle Income Countries
Spotlight on young professionals -Shaik Mohammed Soban (Italy)
Forum for a National Committee
Spain and its road network
- Resilience and Asset Management - Gerardo Flintsch, Caroline Evans and Pascal Rossigny
- Improving Resilience of Road Networks - Framework - Rade Hajdin, David K. Hein, Christian Honeger and Nikola Tanasić
- Improving Resilience of Road Networks – Case Studies - Jack Hansby, João Morgado, Goran Mladenović, Calado Ouana, Fabián Schvartzer and Rongji Cao
- The City of Toronto Flood Resilience Strategy - David K. Hein
- Resilience of Road Network: a Preventive Approach to Bridge Seismic Retrofitting to Reduce Macro-Economic Impacts - Mauro D’Apuzzo, Vittorio Nicolosi, Azzurra Evangelisti and Daniela Santilli
- Approaches to Resilience: Examples from the United States of America - Aimee Flannery, Kristin C. Lewis
- Enhancing Resilience of Tunnels with the Integration of Monitoring Data into the BIM Platform - Rok Vezočnik, Darko Kokot and Uroš Jovanović
- Use of Geosynthetics for More Resilient Infrastructure - Stanislav Lenart and Fumio Tatsuoka
- Road Asset Management: Different Approaches in Different Road Networks - Fernando Varela
Log in before downloading documents!
68 pages, English, number of subscribers: around 2,250 people, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France)
Printing/Distribution: INGENIDOC / Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.