ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 387 — Roads and Landscape
4th Quarter 2020 / December
Contents of the issue N° 386 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Patrick Malléjacq
- WHAT'S NEW? Update
- Italy: The Phenomenon of Smart Roads and Autonomous Driving: the Framework of Responsibilities
Spotlight on young professionals - Kajsa Ström (Sweden)
- Roads and Landscape – A Growing and Captivating Concern - Johan Folkesson
- Transportation Landscape Architects – Research for Landscape and Environmental Design in the Public Realm - Keith Robinson
- Norwegian Scenic Routes - Werner Harstad and Per Ritzler
- The E6 Motorway Through the Landscape of Bohuslän - A story of dedication to create an attractive motorway in a breath-taking landscape - Josefina Lenning
- Assessing Landscape Effects in Strategic Planning for Transport Infrastructure - Sofia Löfgren
- Private Practitioners and Public Practice - Transportation Landscape Architecture in Practice - Jeffrey Lormand
- Where Road Users Thrive - Customer-Perceived Quality in the Traffic Environment - Kajsa Ström
- The Renaissance of Urban Spaces - Rainer Stange
Log in before downloading documents!
48 pages, English, distribution: 2,220 copies, towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publications Manager: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Id2m, Rennes (France), Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.