ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 378 — Road Tunnels
3rd Quarter 2018 / October
Contents of the issue N° 378 of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Óscar Gutiérrez
- WHAT'S NEW? Update on the World Road Association's Actions
- The World Road Congress, 6-10 October 2019, Abu Dhabi
- UPDATE: ITA-COSUF: Fruitful cooperation between PIARC and ITA - DG-QRAM: DG-QRAM Software on Dangerous Goods Quantitative Risk Assessment Method Upgrade - Mexico: International Climate Change Adaptation Framework for Road Infrastructure - PIARC Special Pr
Spotlight on young professionals - Fabien Noraz (France)
Forum for National Committees: AMIVTAC, Mexico
- The Technical Committee D.5 Road Tunnel Operations: a Highly Active Community of Experts - Marc Tesson
- Effectiveness of Risk Mitigation Measures for Road Tunnels - Bernhard Kohl
- Safety Impact of the Physical and Fluid-Dynamic Lengths of a Tunnel - Lorenzo Domenichini, Salvatore Giua and Flavio J. Caputo
- Provision for Persons with Reduced Mobility during a Tunnel Incident - Peter Bishop
- Influence of Activated Fixed Fire-Fighting Systems on User Behaviour during Self-Evacuation - Ingo Kaundinya, Anne Lehan and Andreas Muehmberger
- Lean Tech: How to Reduce the Ever-Increasing Equipment in Modern Road Tunnels? Urs Welte and Ingo Riess
- Air Velocities Permitted in Road Tunnels, and Other Requirements for a Safe Escape Route in Case of Fire - Ronald Mante
- Alternative Fuels and the Future of Road Tunnels and Road Tunnel Design - Norris Harvey and Mat Bilson
- LED Lighting in ASFINAG Road Tunnels - Alexander Wierer
Log in before downloading documents!
68 pages, English, distribution: 3,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Rennes (France), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.