ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 372 — Governance of Multi-Modal Transport
1st Quarter 2017 / March
Contents of the issue N° 372of Routes/Roads Magazine
by Claude Van Rooten
- WHAT'S NEW? Routes/Roads becomes trilingual - Advertising in your magazine - The World Road Association at meetings in Argentina, Switzerland, Russia and the US
- UPDATE The Phenomenon of Longitudinal Thermal Cracking: ... - M. Lavoie «Head Protection»: A Road Safety Experiment In Mali G. Tessougue Eight Years Sitting on the Executive Committee: an African Perspective - T. Idossou
- Fostering Multi-Modal Governance in the Roads and Transport Sector - J. Spear, A. Walcher et B. Nugent
- Multi-Modal Planning and Delivery: Single Modal Agencies and National Administration in Austria- A. Walcher
- Governance and Decision-Making Regarding Multi-Modal Planning in Spain - J. M. Blanco Segarra et A. de Benito Lombardero
- Revised missions and organizations adopted by France's roads and transportation directorate - A. Bernard
- Creation of an Integrated Transport Portfolio - Organisational Arrangements In Western Australia - A. Colegate
- Multi-Modal Planning and Delivery in Sweden - A. Wargsjö, J. Hultén et A. Wildt-Persson
- Multi-Modal Transport for New South Wales- L. Fong, J. Deans et B. Nugent
- An Integrated Transport Authority: the Centre for Budapest Transport, Hungary - M. Berencsi
- Evolution of Topographical Techniques and Reconstruction of Roman Roads and Relevant Features - M. Mori and S. Rossi
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
120 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,300 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Claude Van Rooten (Belgium)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Id2m, Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.