ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
The PIARC magazine
Your quarterly magazine on roads and road transportRead the online mag
N° 370 — Climate change and Risk management
3rd quarter 2016 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 370
by Roberto Aguerrebere
- What's new? Joint PIARC-CEDR workshop held on winter service - The Edinburgh Executive Committee - PIARC in attendance at Serbia's 2nd Road Congress - PIARC in Central Asia - 1st African Congress on Pavement Maintenance and Preservation and Technical Inno
- Update: Designing and signing of no-passing zones in Portugal by Carlos de Almeida Roque The first national "black spot" identification and prioritization manual for Iran road network by Reza Akbari and Mehran Ghorbani
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association: Italy
- Spotlight on Young Professionals: Josefin Jäderberg and Klara Häger (Sweden)
- The establishment of a management program for business continuity at the ministère des Transports du Canada-Québec - Robert Loranger
- A new beginning in organizational risk management - Julie Lister and Damian Angley
- The Queensland experience of the summer of 2013 - Toward a culture of resilience - Deborah Lange, Kristopher Biddle and Mary Frost
- Adelaide's North-South Corridor project development through risk management decision-making - Leigh Dalwood, Martin Elsworthy and Julian Yii
- Civil protection planning and actions for managing hazards due to snowfall and frost - Ioannis Benekos
- Management of High Floods on Dorneşti Bridge - Constantin Zbarnea and Vasile Popa
- Improving Road Safety and Heavy Vehicle Operation on the South Eastern Freeway through engagement with industry stakeholders and the community - Rebecca Timmings
- Archaeological discoveries relevant to the construction of new motorways in Northern Italy - Dorina Spoglianti and Daniela Timalo
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
100 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,600 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Patrick Malléjacq
Editor: Robin Sébille
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.