ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 358 — Freight transport
2nd quarter 2013 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 358
by Esteve Comes and Ramon Reguant
- What's new: World Road Association Executive Committee Meeting in Washington, D.C. - Nominations
- Update: The "Highway Plan" in Wallonia (Belgium) - Norwegian coastal highway route E39
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: Chile
- Introductory Article - Don Hogben
- Europe: key challenges and solution strategies for urban freight transport - Wanda Debauche
- Public sector governance of urban freight management - Eiichi Taniguchi
- Road pricing for heavy vehicles: a key for financing road infrastructure? A successful example in Austria - Friedrich Schwarz-Herda
- Introducing co-modality - Rikard Engström
- Evolution in size and weight of commercial freight vehicles - Bernard Jacob
- Impacts from truck traffic on road infrastructure - Franziska Schmidt, Klaus-Peter Glaeser, Pierre Hornych, Jean-Michel Piau, Bernard Jacob
- Greenhouse gas abatement potential in the Australian transport sector - Caroline Evans, David Cosgrove, David Gargett, Paul Graham and Adam Ritzinger
- Crossing the Pyrenees thanks to winter maintenance performed on Andorran and French roads in the 1930's - Jordi Garcia Llevet
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
104 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (US), Takahisa Fukushima (Japan), Elaena Gardner (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium), Carlo Mariotta (Switzerland), Ian Saunders (US), Hirofumi Ohnishi (Japan), Friedrich Zotter (Austria)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Miguel Caso-Florez (PIARC), Lloyd Brown (AAShTO, USA), Justin Ward (UK National Committee)
Printing: IMB (France); Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.