ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 356 — New developments in the evaluation of road projects
4th Quarter 2012 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 356
by Friedrich Zotter
- Focus: Andorre 2014 - REAAA - Routes baltes
- News: Appointments - Regional groups trial - PIARC website - Road safety manual project - Cameroon: Technical Committees - The ITS terminology 2012
- Update: Finland - AASHTO - Norway - Austroads
Forum for PIARC national committees
Spotlight on young professionals
Roberto Hernandez Dominguez (Mexico)
- Introductory article - New developments in the evaluation of road projects - Karl-Josef Höhnscheid
- Social impacts of road projects and road pricing effects. Key findings - Maurizio Rotondo
- Transport effects on the creation and circulation of value flows: principles for policy evaluation - Fabien Leurent
- Evaluation to make transport "sure, clean and affordable" - Andreas Kopp
- Regulatory impact analysis of transport legislation in Germany - Jan-Andre Bühne
- Preliminary feasibility study for road projects incorporating balanced regional development - Namgeon Cho, Hyeon Park
- Assessing the economic and tax-revenue effects of the construction of the S8 Marchfeld expressway in Austria - Wolfgang Schwarzbauer, Thomas Grünstäudl
- A new scheme for evaluating road projects by considering their effects after disasters - A challenge for Japan just after the great earthquake of March 2011 - Tohru Tamura, Hirotaka Sekiya, Teiji Goto, Tetsuya Yamada
- From ancient times to the Edo period: birth and development of the first road network in Japan - Japan Road Association
PIARC Technical Reports 2012: Committees A2, B1, C3, C4, D2 and D4
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 5,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in Chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Editorial Committee: Hector Bonilla (Mexico), Lloyd Brown (US), Takahisa Fukushima (Japan), Leanne Grant (Australia), Philippe Lemoine (Belgium), Carlo Mariotta (Switzerland), Ian Saunders (US), Hirofumi Ohnishi (Japan), Friedrich Zotter (Austria)
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Flore Vecchi
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Miguel Caso-Florez , Jun-Sik Ko, Yasuyuki Matsumoto , Seppo Toivonen (AIPCR/PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.