ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 331 — Report of the International Winter Maintenance Congress - Road Administrations: Organization and structure
3rd Quarter 2006 / July
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 331
by Friedrich ZOTTER
- Focus on coming events of PIARC
- News: The Paris Congress - Arrivals and departures at PIARC Office - Nominations in Japan
- Reports: Canada-Quebec - Finland - Sweden
- Highlights of the XIIth International Winter Road Congress - Gudrun ÖBERG et les animateurs de thèmes du CT 3.4
- Roads in Mali - Gabouné KEITA
- Fighting corruption: an illustration of the issues in India - Sanjeet SINGH
- Organization and structure of road administrations - Olaf VROOM
- The way we recruit and train road engineers - Irena KARDELA
- Parking supply standards using a "Matrix" approach: analysis of its potential and applicability - Álvaro Jorge da Maia Seco, Jorge Humberto Gaspar Gon çalves
- A cognitive approach to the learner driver - Gérard HERNJA
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Colin Jordan (Australia)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Franck Charmaison
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs, Kevin Riley
Also with the participation of: Véronique Anselin, Roger Apharel (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: Imprimerie Moderne de Bayeux (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 18 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 56 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.