ROUTES/ROADS Magazine - Previous issues available
N° 348 — Tree-lined avenues - Intelligent Transport Systems
4th Quarter 2010 / October
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 348
by Jim barton
- Focus on PIARC Seminars in 2010-11: Germany - India - Bolivia
- What's new?: Nominations - Welcome and farewell - Call for papers for the Mexico Congress
- Updates: Programme of Mexico Congress - Norway - Australia/Germany - European Union - France
- Forum for PIARC National Committees: Mexico - Morocco
- Roads crisscrossings their way through culture, nature and technical progress - Europe's tree-lined avenues - Chantal Pradines
- Noise abatment in Denmark... and beyond - Hans Bendtsen, Mikkel Bruun
- Application of solar heat-blocking pavement: an environmentally friendly pavement technology - Masahiko Iwama, Tamotsu Yoshinaka, Shinobu Omoto, Nobuyuki Nemoto
- The development of intelligent transport systems in China through public-private partnerships - John Miles, Wai Yao
- Making existing roads operate better - Andrew Wall, Andrew Somers, Phillip Walsh
- Introduction of performance-based maintenance contracts on expressways in Japan - Hidekatsu Fujimoto, Takatoshi Tomita, Masato Matsumoto
Letter from French President Georges Pompidou to his Prime Minister, Jacques Chaban-Delmas
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
96 pages, bilingual French-English.
PIARC President: Anne-Marie Leclerc (Canada-Quebec)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor in chief: Jean-Marc Philippeau
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Graphic designer: Cécile Aurousseau
Translations: Marie Pastol (AIPCR-PIARC), Isabelle Chemin, Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Also with the participation of: Mozelle Morrison, Johanne Solheim, Masaki Tsubouchi (AIPCR-PIARC)
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Submit an article
Authors may or may not be members of the Association. Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication.
Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
To submit an article for Routes/Roads, see the note to authors.