CD-7802 - Pavement Recycling (Guidelines)
This document, realised by the PIARC Technical Committee on Road Pavements (C7/8), is avaible only on CD-ROM. It contains three different guidelines:
- cold in place recycling of pavements with cement,
- cold in place recycling of pavements with bitumen emulsion or foamed bitumen, and
- hot mix asphalt recycling in plant.
After a general introduction the three techniques will be discussed.
This document is not intended as a specification document or to be a state of the art report. Its purpose is to provide:
- Up-to-date information about the uses of the corresponding techniques around the world;
- Some guidelines drawn from the experience gained in the different countries for a proper application of the discussed recycling techniques.
For more and detailed information, the reader is invited to refer to the various documents listed in the reference sections.
- Date : 2003
- Author(s) : Comité technique 7/8 Chaussées routières Technical Committee 7/8 Road Pavements
- Domain(s) : Environment / Road Pavements
- PIARC Ref. : 78.02.BEN
- ISBN : 2-84060-153-2
- Number of pages : 160
- Price member: 26 €
- Price non-members: 32 €