International Seminars on Road bridges
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of the World Road Association in the field of road bridges. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Campeche (Mexico), 19-21 April 2018, Rehabilitation and Sustainable Technology in Bridges organized in cooperation with the Technical Committee D.3, the Mexican Association of Land and Road Engineering (AMIVTAC) and the State Government of Campeche.
- Bucharest (Romania), 28-30 May 2015, Maintenance of Bridges co-organized by the Technical Committee 4.3 and the Professional Association for Roads and Bridges (APDP) of Romania.
- Shanghai (China), 23-25 October, Long Span Bridge - Construction, Maintenance, and Disaster Resistance Techniques co-organized by the Technical Committee 4.3 and CCCC Highway Consultants Co., Ltd.
- Changshu (China), 22-23 October 2009, Concrete Road bridges organized by the Technical Committee D.3.
- Coolum (Australia), 1st November 2001, Road management within an integrated transport system organized by the Strategic Theme 4 and Austroads.