International Seminars on Risk management
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars and workshops organized by the Technical Committees of the World Road Association in the field of risk management. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Xi'an (China), 12-13 November 2014, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Technologies and Inputs from ITS in Network Operations jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5, the Technical Committee 2.1, the Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute (CAREERI), Key Laboratory of Shaanxi Provincial Highway Traffic Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Shaanxi Provincial Highway Institute.
- Merida (Mexico), 09-11 October 2013, Risk Management for Highway Infrastructure jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5, the Mexican Association of Road Engineering (AMVITAC), in cooperation with the Board of Road Directors of Iberia and Latin America (DIRCAIBEA), the Mexican Transport Institute (IMT), the Government of Yucatan and supported by SESPEC Insurance Brokers.
- Beijing (China), 11-13 November 2010, Risk and Emergency Management for Roads jointly organized by the Technical Committee 3.2 and the Research Institute of the Highway Ministry of Transport in China.
- Iasi (Romania), 5-7 November 2009, Managing Risks in Road Operations organized by the Government of Romania and the Technical Committee C.3.
- Cartagena (Colombia), 3-4 May 2007, Risk management for roads.
- Hanoi (Vietnam) 26-28 April 2006, Risk management for roads jointly organized by the Technical Committee 3.2 and the Ministry of Transport from Viet Nam.
- Tokyo (Japan), 31 May 2017, Disaster Management for Roads jointly organized by the Technical Committee E.3 "Disaster Management", Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia (REAAA), Japan Road Association (JRA) and Hanshin expressway Co., Ltd., and was sponsored by Japan Anchor Association, Japanese Technical Association for Steel Pipe Piles and Sheet Piles, Public Works Research Center, CTI Engineering Co., Ltd., Naigaikozo Co., Ltd., Nippon Koei Co., Ltd., and supported by Japan Society of Civil Engineers.
- Adelaide (Australia), 12 March 2015, Risk Management in Traffic and Road Operations jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5 on Risk Management and the Government of South Australia, and supported by Austroads and the ARRB group.
- Milan (Italy), 28 May 2014, Road Risk Management jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5 "Risk Management", the Italian National PIARC Committee and the Polytechnic University of Milan, and was supported by FiNELCO, GSA, SINECO and TECNOCHEM.
- Osaka (Japan), 29-30 June 2013, Risk And Emergency Management For Roads jointly organized by the Technical Committee 1.5 "Risk Management", the International Road Federation (IRF), which provided support with the IRF Disaster Relief Fund, the Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia (REAAA), the Japan Road Association (JRA) and the Hanshin Expressway Co., Ltd.