Routes/Roads is an informational magazine. The articles present analysis, summaries, recommendations or states of practice in a country covering subjects of topical interest in the theme of roads and road transport.
Consultation and download the latest issue of Routes/Roads are reserved for members of the Association and subscribers to the magazine.
Click the orange tab "MY ACCOUNT" to log-in before downloading or the button below "I subscribe".
General Report of the Winter Road Congress and Rural Roads2nd quarter 2014 / April
Contents of Routes/Roads magazine N° 362
- by Roberto Sandoval
- What's new? The Association's Executive Committee - Appointments
- Communications : Gdansk 2018
- Forum for National Committees of the World Road Association - Italy
Spotlight on young professionals - Anne-Mari Haakana (Finland)
- The Andorra 2014 Congress: A resounding success for the country and the entire Pyrenees region - David Palmitjavila
- General report of the 14th International Winter Road Congress held in Andorra - Didier Giloppé (TC 2.4), Ignacio del Rey (TC 3.3), Satoshi Kashima and Pierre Gilles (TC 4.3)
- Stormwater drainage techniques for unpaved roads in Mali - Cheick Oumar Diallo
- Improvement of rural access - Moroccan experience - Mohammed Bejrhit
- Managing rural road planning, maintenance and improvements in Benin - Isséré Joseph Dossou
- Maintenance strategies designed for Mali's rural road network - Dramane Diallo
- Optimal use of marginal materials in accordance with Spain's PG-3 standard - Álvaro Parrilla Alcaide and Áurea Perucho Martínez
- A capital pavement preservation program for rural roads - The experience in Mohave County (USA) - Steven P. Latoski
- Chile's program dedicated to basic roads - Mario Anguita Medel and Claudio Aravena Ríos
- Study of technical solutions dedicated to maintaining El Salvador's unpaved road network - Edith Lorena Córdova Nativí, Marlon Orlando Cárcamo Reyes and Víctor Iván Orellana López
Note to the authors
Log in before downloading documents!
108 pages, bilingual French-English, distribution: 6,200 copies towards 142 countries.
PIARC President: Oscar de Buen Richkarday (Mexico)
Director of Publication: Jean-François Corté
Editor: Robin Sébille
Art direction: Céline Le Graciet
Publishing Assistant: Cécile Jeanne
Translations: Marie Pastol (PIARC), Isabelle Couté-Rodriguez, Robert Sachs
Printing: IMB (France) ; Diffusion: GIS (France)
Price of a single copy: 20 €
Subscription (4 issues a year): 60 €
ISSN : 0004-556 X
Authors may or may not be members of the Association (How to submit). Articles are subject to peer review, with technical committees of PIARC or outside experts to decide on publication. Information on the life of the Association completes the magazine.
Find below, the comprehensive issues of Routes/Roads in electronic format from issue 321 of January 2004 on XXIInd World Road Congress in Durban (South Africa).
The features can already be downloaded from PIARC Virtual Library.