International Seminars on Governance of road authorities
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of the World Road Association in the field of Governance of road authorities. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Arusha (Tanzania), 24-26 September 2013, Performance and Governance of Road and Transport Administrations organized in cooperation with the Technical Committee 1.1, the African Road Maintenance Funds Association (ARMFA) and the United Republic of Tanzania, Ministry of Works.
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), 25-27 April 2011, Roads and Highways: optimising services for customer organized by the Technical Committees B.1 and B.2.
- Bamako (Mali), 8-10 December 2009, Human Resources Management, Governance and Public Procurement organized by the Mali Government, the African Road Maintenance Funds Association (ARMFA), the Association of African Road Managers and Partners (AGEPAR) and the Technical Committee B.1.
- Cotonou (Benin), 21-23 March 2007, Development of institutional capacities, human resources management and good governance organized by the Technical Committee 1.3.
- Varsovie (Poland), 20-22 October 2005, Good governance, institutional integrity and human resources management for road administrations organized by the Technical Committee D.4 and the General Directorate for Roads and Motorways of Poland (GDDKiA).
- Coolum (Australia), 1st November 2001, Road management within an integrated transport system organized by Strategic Theme 4 - Management and Administration of the Road System and Austroads.