International Seminars on Freight transport
This page lists the proceedings of international seminars organized by the Technical Committees of the World Road Association in the field of freight transport. These seminars are classified chronologically.
- Yaoundé (Cameroon), 14-15 May 2015, The problem of Freight Transport by road in Africa organized by the Cameroon National Shippers' Council (CNSC), in collaboration with the Technical Committee 2.3 Freight Transport and the Ministry of Public Works of Cameroon.
- Montevideo (Uruguay), 28-30 October 2013, Freight Transport organized jointly by the Technical Committee 2.3, the Uruguayan Roads Association and the Uruguayan Ministry of Transport and Public Works.
- Santiago de Chile (Chile), 13-14 April 2011, Improved Mobility in Urban Areas, Freight and Intermodality organized by the Technical Committees B.3 and B.4.
- Timisoara (Romania), 16-18 September 2009 Environment and sustainable Transport organized by the Technical Committees A.1 and B.4 in cooperation with the Professional Association of Roads and Bridges from Romania and the National Company of Motorways and National Roads of Romania.
- Ulaanbatar (Mongolia), 6-8 September 2006, Freight transport in landlocked developing and transition countries organized by the the Ministry of Roads, Transport and Tourism of Mongolia and the Technical Committee 2.4.
- Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), 13-15 June 2005, Freight transport and intermodality for Western African countries organized by Technical Committee 2.4 and the PIARC National Committee of Burkina Faso.