- Dictionary : PIARC Road Dictionary/ English
- Theme : Financial and Legal Tools / Finance and Procurement / Economics and Finance
- Definition : Product or component that, processed at a particular stage, does not meet the specified quality requirements.
Note: reject can be subdivided into the following:
- products that can still meet the set quality requirements by undergoing further processing;
- products that meet lower quality requirements;
- products that have completely lost their original value (scrap) [EN 14943].